All About Me

All About me!

My name is Danielle C. and this is my first blogging page. I love sports such as basketball, baseball, soccer and gymnastics not football because that is how I twisted my ankle. My best sports are gymnastics and basketball and also baseball. I like baseball the best. I have two cats named Fuzzy and Funky one is a scaredy cat and the other is a cat that wants to scratch people. My favorite book is The Penderwicks on Gardem Street. My favorite food is pizza and I also like tacos but most of all I love CHOCLATE! My friends are Natalie, Izzy, Olivia, Makenzie and my neighbor Erin. I have gymnastics meets to get medal, ribbons and trophies. I  have a ton of trophies but mostly medals not a lot of ribbons I only have seven. I am in level 3 I can do a lot of stuff it is really fun but it is dangerous. My mom does dance and so does my sister they love it! Sometimes I go to open gym there. My mom works at a place called o.p.a it stands for Olmsted Performing arts. I want to go to Disney world for vacaition but my mom said it is to exspensive but I don’t care I like it anyways but instead we go to kennywood, Floirda, Virgina and Bush Gardens. My life is AWESOME and it is COOL. And I am a jerk that stands for Juinor Educated Rich Kid not I am not rich I am barely a Juinor and I am not that educated. And that is all about me!

4 thoughts on “All About Me

• You are an awesome rock star coz you rock for real!!
        Love you/Grammy Mari

You are the most awesome gymnast in the world! And I’m so proud of the Rock Star you have become! I love you to the moon an back. Papa Scott