Perswasive writing (Gymnastics)

Have you ever done gymnastics? Well I have and I love it. Everyone should do gymnastics. One reason, you should do gymnastics is because it is fun. It is fun getting medals and trophies at meets. Also, you get treat bags at meets. You can also learn different skills. You should do gymnastics because it is fun.  Another reason, you should do gymnastics because you need flexibility. If your flexible I’m guessing you have your splits.  You need shoulder flexibility because you need to put your arms behind your ears. You have to have back flexibility because you need to have a bridge. You need flexibility in the world because if you don’t have flexibility your joints will tighten when you get older and if you have flexibility your joints will tighten faster. You need flexibility in many ways. You need strength to. You need to do a pull up and land it. You need to do skills. You need strength to do harder skills. You need strength in the world because if you don’t have strength you can’t really do anything. Strength is very important and we need it to live! Gymnastics is fun and you should do it!

2 thoughts on “Perswasive writing (Gymnastics)

1. Dear Danielle,

This is a really great post. I’d like to see you separating your paragraphs with one reason in each paragraph. Perhaps you typed this before we had that discussion. You did a nice job giving strong reasons and then examples to support those reasons. Keep up the good work!
    Love,
    Mrs. C.